So, 2017 is coming to an end and it’s been a packed year, seriously. so we decided to do an interview with an amazing person, who has been such a dear friend,take a look at her story
So, 2017 is coming to an end and it’s been a packed year, seriously! There’s been good times, stressful times, times were I legit stood outside and screamed “why is this happening god, fairies, angels or whoever you are” but you laugh at it in the end.
Some stand out moments have got to be; going to Milan to film a docudrama (an odd yet fascinating experience), finishing second year and going into third year of acting school, doing a pram race dressed as a prisoner in the torrential rain, accomplishing my biggest fear (fire), creating my own entertainment business with my friend Jennifer, falling over in the shower and busting my lip (too much dancing), performing Ian Dury’s reasons to be cheerful in an 80’s cabaret and making a fool of myself on the train several times either singing (badly) or pretending to be Canadian! There’s been so many with so many people, especially my favourite people in the world; my siblings, my best friend Paige and of course the one and only Lucy Carey!!!
It’s been a blessed year, but I am excited to go into 2018 and hopefully smash it!!!!!
Now those that know Gabs know she’s career driven, perhaps a bit too much so we asked her What would you say your top 5 career goals are?”
- Become a successful actress in theatre, tv and film. I want this so much – I want to spend my life doing what I enjoy and that’s performing, and I love the thought of being able to be in those productions or films where people sit there and think “woah” whether that be because a character or storyline has made them realise something about the world we live in and the reality of things or whether they’re amazed because they were transported to some amazing, crazy fantasy world and could forget about their problems and reality for a second, minute or hour. I so want to be a part of that. How magical would that be!
- I was lucky enough to do some modelling the past two years and be published in some super cool magazines, but the dream and final goal is to be published in Vogue. I’ve achieved Vogue Italia, but Vogue UK is the next goal.
- VICTORIA SECRET MODEL – I want to be an angel. I really want too which surprises me and those that know me well because I have my insecurities like we all do, and I’ve always said no to underwear modelling but for some unknown reason – it’s one of my goals now! Get me a pair of those awesome wingsss!!
- I want to expand my circus skills. I was lucky enough to get into some circus training on my course at East 15 Acting School (BA Acting and Community Theatre) where I learnt the basics of quite a few circus skills. I found my passion and love for Stilt walking and surprisingly fire staff, poi and fans. I decided to create a duo entertainment company with a lovely girl in my class – Jennifer and we named it “Ignite Duo Entertainment” and I want to keep developing that. I now really want to learn some trapeze and tightrope and build my physical fitness and flexibility.
- I also want to travel the world and take theatre to those that either don’t have access to it or cannot afford it. I’ve been in this position so many times! I adore theatre, but it can be crazzzzzzy expensive. I want to do some theatre and circus shows and workshops and hopefully travel worldwide with this – up at the top of my list is Africa and Nigeria as their culture fascinates me and I’ve got to know people who are from there originally and their just amazing so I want to see it for myself!!!
Damn, that’s long. Sorry folks!
If you could describe yourself in 5 words what would they be?
Ha, right… erm
- Scatty (weird, energetic – not a lot of people know this word I recently found out)
- Ambitious/ Determined – that’s two in one sorry!
We also got some family and friends to do the same and here they are;
Kayla Cheetham (Mother) said; Dramatic, Sensitive and Passionate
Berto Leonardi (Dad) said; Strong, Determined, Fun & A DIV.
Olivia Leonardi (Sister) said; Talented, Pretty and Outgoing
Lucy Carey (Bestest friend) said; Courageous, Honest, intuitive and Adventurous (4 – it’s hard I narrowed it down from about 20)
Turns out that could be an interesting Christmas game to play with the family and friends, or a risky one – who knows!
Note from Gabs: It’s nearing the end of 2017 and I hope you’ve had a blessed one. Big up Daniel Boara for letting me have this opportunity and having a chance to speak out and say stuff. As cliché as it sounds, keep your loved ones safe and close, love them and cherish them this Christmas and throughout the whole of 2018. Keep reaching your goals, don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t achieve them and keep fighting the stressful, odd, manic world we’re living in and don’t stop until you’re happy. Do it for you – be nice to everyone and help each other out, this world needs a bit more kindness. Smile to people on the bus or train, send a message to a loved one you’ve lost contact with and spend 5 minutes a day just smiling like a fool! Love and Happiness to all xoxooxox
GAB IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PERSONS,I ACTUALLY HAVE NOT SEEN SOMEONE WHO IS SO AMBITIOUS AS SHE IS,AS THE YEAR RUNS TO A CLOSE ,I WISH HER MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
WE HOPE TO HAVE YOU HERE NEXT YEAR
THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING,PLEASE SHARE!